Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Are all military guys players?

wowwww omg so im new at this yahoo answers i accidently posted it in hockey section all these peepz were talkin **** lol so anywayyy,ok i know this guy hes in the navy i met him 3months ago in a club here.... i find out hes not even stationed here in texas my hometown hes stationed in cali...and anyway i still talk to him anyway nothing serious but then we began to get closer and now hes telling me he loves me,2 soon? yea whatever but thats besides the point lol hes away right now 2 months and when he comes back in august hes gonna come visit me should i see him?! i know that iv heard lots of navy guys are cheaters tho how do i know if he has someone in california? or someone else around texas? how do i know i can trust him he does say he likes me alot and stuff but i mean i dont wanna make the wrong choice i dont wanna get hurt.... what if he stops talking to me like if i decide to have with him?!?! help out peepz!!! i really do like him and i dont know what the hell 2 freakin do i never do long distant but hes an exception 2tha rule plus hes so hott yes i know looks dont matter much but am i his 1 and only? i asked him he said yes well duh of course hes not gonna tell me otherwise...but dammm it idk im so confused so give me feed bak i want some real answers no talking **** because i nvr been this dam confused mmmmkay!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment