Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Do not tell me this rap about the ipod sucks?

These music technology thoughtfully follow me, stored in high colonies./With 2 year policies, causing ideologies of it product to shoot up astrologically./Playing mp3, aac, m4a, aiff, wav audible book for audio./Jpeg, bmp, giff, tiff png mpeg-4 and QuickTime videos ./I love the sick appeal of it's clicking wheel, rolling while I scroll./Woo, how many songs it hold? How long can it go, running miles from home./Yikes, thirty gigabytes of compress precise memory is what I really like./All of these songs, juice my electrolytes, dancing with silly delights./Look at it's cute ear phones, it volumes goes from zero to sonorous. /Being vulgarous, acting bi-polorous, I scream with a sound uproarious./Acting visceral , I start to get tons of peripheral gadgets literally./Speakers, odometer for humans, skins, radio tuner, and stereos for me./And I go to itunes downloading illegal stuff I presume in a afternoon./Putting compact disk in it of my favorite platoons under a moon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment