Thursday, December 22, 2011

How do I train my pit bull/lab mix?

I have a 1 year old pitbull mix. He is very sweet. He is also very humble when he gets in truble, so much so it's hard to disiplin him because he gets those cute little sad eyes. He is not a bad dog, he obeys my commands pretty well. He has some problems tho. He is about 70 lbs and jumps on me and anyone who walks in the door because he gets excited. He also loves his toys. So much so that when I leave his little squeekey toy down he is constantly pestering us with the little slobbery thing. So when I put it somewhere he is constantly in that area trying to get it. What can I do to get him to stop jumping and stop bugging us with his toys? I play with him often so thats not the issue, its just when he gets so excited he doesn't obey...HELP!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment