Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WTF is goin on?! Spotting then nothing?

Ok so I was TTC to no avail, so I gave up. In the meantime I wasn't doing anything to prevent a pregnancy. Anyways LMP was Jan 19th 2009 and it was normal. I have a 33-35 cycle .. Me and my DH BD on Jan 26th Feb 2nd-3rd,13th,23rd-24th,28th. I wasnt checkin cm or symtoms I just was "having fun"! I thought I got what was the "flu" last Sat Feb 21st. My period was supposed to start btwn the 20-22 and nothing. The only symptoms I could complain about is increased urination but I took that as me staying hydrated, I have been gy and constipated which I have no explanation for, and I have vomited a couple times. So I thought that would delay af. Yesterday me and DH BD and then I started spotting, I thought finally my period was startin, but when I removed (it) there was nothing there.. My cm has returned to normal with no signs of af. I have been have minor aches... I havent tested cause I've wasted so much money in the past and the thought of another negative wld hurt me.. But alot of things are makin me wonder ... Im btwn 7-9 days late! Could this be? I have been pregnant before and intercouse has caused me to spot

0 comments:

Post a Comment